It’s hard to believe that another year has come and gone, given how strange 2020 has been, but here we are in December looking back on a trying year for many and looking forward to 2021. The team at Elutions, and Solve the Unsolvable, are looking into our Crystal Ball to make our predictions for Artificial Intelligence and the Digital Landscape in 2021. Get excited, because AI is trending up again in 2021.
Some of the large trends we see for 2021 include, a move away from discreet solutions to a holistic end-end approach, using AI as a digital leapfrog to reduce spending, using AI to address previously unsolvable problems, new use cases and finally AI as a way to continue to combat disruption from COVID-19.
Go ahead and click subscribe below in order to keep up with our December Series- A Look Into the Crystal Ball: AI in 2021.
- April Series: Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence & The Future of Energy and Utilities
- Artificial Intelligence, F&B Quality, Safety and COVID-19
- Artificial Intelligence to Achieve Net-Zero in Food and Beverage
- Artificial Intelligence & The Competitive Edge in Food and Beverage
- February Series: The AI Enabled Food & Bev Revolution